Saturday, December 13, 2008

THE DEAD PARADE by James Roy Daley....debut novel!

I really enjoyed this book, from the first page to the last, 'cause it had me....right from page one, it had me. The novel was fast, frantic and blood-crazed...just how I like 'em! The main character is a likeable guy who does do horrible things, but I still felt for the guy! The inner monologues were relevant and well set-out. I read until I couldn't keep my eyes open last night, then woke up this morning and finished it off straight away.................... I HAD to find out what was gonna happen. Well written, well researched and explained, I also feel this is one of the best first novels I have read in a loooong time (maybe ever), and hope that James is working on more. I want MORE Daley!!! I HIGHLY recommend this one to all you readers, and will be reviewing it on myspace for all to see. BUY THIS BOOK and READ IT! Do it NOW!!!!! (I know I have said this a few times, but the quality of writing I have found in my recent reads has just been awesome, and James Roy Daley is no slack hack...this guy can really turn up the horror!
thumbsup.gif thumbup.gif

Available for purchase at Horror Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment